Monday, May 15, 2006

Krystal Crusade




The very first Mason Dixon Knitting blog (look under 19 July) that I read detailed a hilarious account of competitive eating, sisterly rivalry, and Krystal burgers. While knitting on the Ballbands, I saw a Sign. No, not a shining light kind of sign, but a roadside advertisement for Krystal! My mission was clear - find a Krystal while in Atlanta!















My family was happy to eat lunch, but didn't understand the urgency. Didn't they see The Sign? They got over it, because here is our Krystal carnage:















Boy, were they good! However, professional eaters have risen a notch on my totem pole. After 4 of these little tasty treats, I was ready to give up food for the rest of the day. But, boy howdy, they were GOOD!

2 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, Blogger Amber said...

Hey, I followed your blog through the KAL -

Just wanted to say I loooooove Krystals!! I was born in Chatanooga...and have spent my share of time in Atlanta...

Glad you made it safe through the hail and rain :)

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

I've never had one! I walked by one in New Orleans while on vacation (the weekend before Katrina...talk about timing) and wanted to stop, but forgot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home