Monday, April 24, 2006

Sock Fitting

OK - after my last post, I felt so anxious about the fit, I tried the sock on my son. Not as bad as I thought!



Just because my foot is in a photo shoot, I don't have to stop reading!

I thought that this picutre was a great example of exaggerated perspective. His foot looks gigantic!! Especially with the sock!



Robo Sapien prepares to defend his master against Crazy Mama with Camera.

The verdict: It is a little long, but I hopefully that will come in handy when the model foot keeps growing this summer. I even tried them on - rather snug around my foot, so the circumference is perfect for him. So onward I knit - so the boy won't have to wear anklets.

1 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger Mary said...

Lookin' good! How did you get the heel to look so stripey? Just lucky with the yarn?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home