Monday, April 24, 2006

Sock Fitting

OK - after my last post, I felt so anxious about the fit, I tried the sock on my son. Not as bad as I thought!



Just because my foot is in a photo shoot, I don't have to stop reading!

I thought that this picutre was a great example of exaggerated perspective. His foot looks gigantic!! Especially with the sock!



Robo Sapien prepares to defend his master against Crazy Mama with Camera.

The verdict: It is a little long, but I hopefully that will come in handy when the model foot keeps growing this summer. I even tried them on - rather snug around my foot, so the circumference is perfect for him. So onward I knit - so the boy won't have to wear anklets.

3 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger Mary said...

Lookin' good! How did you get the heel to look so stripey? Just lucky with the yarn?

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger  said...

Realizing he might have dug himself in there,Microsoft Office 2010the general emphasized that Office 2010he had spent some time as a junior Office 2007officer working "very closely Microsoft Officewith the Israeli air force" and that heMicrosoft Office 2007had found that "more cosmopolitan,Office 2007 key liberal version of the Israeli population" Office 2007 downloadto be just chock full Office 2007 Professionalof that sort of "goodwill" necessary Windows 7to give a bunch of land back Microsoft outlook 2010to the Palestinians.

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger britney sayers said...

http://www.fishingcostaricaexperts.com/
 
Costa rica Fishing

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home