Saturday, April 29, 2006

One Done!

Cast off the first sock! Here it is on the model:



Not just a little big, this sock will fit my son when he's learning to drive! He looked at the sock and then at me and said "Mom, that's not my sock". I assured him it was, but he recognized the size issue and thought they were someone else's. Then, to play to the crowd, he offered "But they'd make great sliding socks!" (as in running through the house and sliding across the floor). Thanks buddy!



Here my little imp works on his scarf (which will also be ready about the time he's driving!).

I'm going to go ahead and crank out the second one, so this sock will have a mate. They do seem to fit me, so maybe I can "borrow" them for this fall? If no one's sliding in them, of course.

1 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Nice job! And nice fall colors! They do seem to be more for you, don't they?

;-)
Or, you could donate them as "sock savior" socks in Alison's (blue blog) sockapalooza knitalong.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home