Tuesday, April 10, 2007

TenTen

The kids are both playing soccer this spring and this is our first experience with both doing a sport at the same time (not for the faint of heart!).



How fun it was when they realized that they both realized that they had the same number!




And even more fun when I realized what their numbers spell together!! Now if I were a really cool blogger, I'd figure out a way to put their picture in my headline. Anyone brave enough to help me with that one?!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Cute! I'm no help with the whole picture thing, but Karen at Musings of a Mostly Self Taught Knitter has a side business making banners.

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Robin said...

What appropriate numbers!! Cute kids!
Thanks for the comment on my blog!

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Barbara said...

In the NYC area there is a news radio station called 1010 wins. Their slogan was "you give us 10 minutes, we'll give you the world." So go # 10 and #10!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home