Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Thanks!

There are few things better than receiving fresh flowers.




This beautiful bouquet was picked by my friend and delivered by her very indulgent husband this morning. All were buds this morning and by lunch, I had this fabulous display.

And here's a bonus shot of the wheat grass we have sprouting. Planted Friday night, one blade is every bit of one inch in tall already.



There are some powerful forces at work on my kitchen table. Come on Spring!!

Thanks Pam!

3 Comments:

At 6:16 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

You are welcome! I glad you enjoy them - enough to post about them even! Have a phun Phriday!!

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Beautiful dafodils! Mine are just beginning to open...I hope Spring is here!!

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Hi Anne Margaret!

Just wanted to say thanks for the role you played in finding all the Hello Kitty goodies that were mailed in my bday present. They have all been so yummy and fun to eat! Thanks so much for thinking of me!

~Amy Goetz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home