Thursday, February 01, 2007

Fair Isle February

Happy February First!

It is a certain little girl's birthday around here in a few days, so this is a festive month in our house. In fact, she has two little friends with birthdays a few days apart, so lots of little girl giggles and smiles are in store the next few weeks. Even big brother is getting into the act with February birthday friends. Throw Valentine's Day into the mix, and you have - well - a party!




I've been thinking of starting the fair isle skirt I wanted to make for her (definitely not in time for her birthday!), and come to fin out, it is Fair Isle February! So I'm in. And if the replacement camera ever comes, you can see pictures! In the meantime, here's what I'm planning:




It is Knit Picks Color Burst Skirt. I bought it so long ago it is on clearance now - so go get a copy and join me!

What have I gotten myself into....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home