Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Teeny Tiny Swap #2

I just signed up for the Teeny Tiny Swap #2 over at Zhinka dinka doo. What a fun idea! Can you join us? Just send 10 locally significant postcards all around the globe and hopefully get ten back. Easy peesy. And the homeschool mom in me is thinking "Geography: DONE!".

I really hope the results are better than the magic yarn ball swap where I never received anything. It was really fun putting together my ball to send, but I felt little like the last kid picked for a kickball team when nothing ever came for me in the mail. Because of that experience and the sheer financial commitment in most swaps, I've held back from getting involved in much swapping. But it looks like fun. Have you done any swaps? Which were your favorites?

And one last question - how do you post a button to your site?!

3 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've done several swaps of what else ... Barbie clothes :D And also a few recipes. I've been very lucky so far and not run into the "where's mine" syndrome.

The postcard one looks like fun. I may ask Princess if she'd like to do that.

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Charity said...

This swap looks fun! I've signed us up for it! :0)

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Charity said...

Oh, hey, did you notice on swapbot that there's a new valentines themed magic ball swap? :0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home