Thursday, December 21, 2006

It's All in the Bag

What to give your knitter friends for a gift they can really use? The gift of time and an emergency escape kit!

I sewed up some fun drawstring pouches:



and added all the essentials. The outer pocket holds a snack bar and the "instructions".



Inside the fold is the pattern for a washcloth. Inside the pouch is the cotton yarn they'll need to make the pattern. A gift card for a local coffee shop rounds out the "essentials". Just grab your needles and go!



My knitter buddies help me so much: inspiration, motivation, technical assistance, enabling - you name it, they deliver. Thanks guys and have a VERY merry Christmas!

3 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the little bags...what a great idea!
Thanks for commenting on my blog, we'll have to meet sometime! Similarities are uncanny!
My Step-daughters live in Richmond and we visit several of times during the year!

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Charity said...

Great idea! :0) That's a fun gift.

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

Thank you for my escape kit! I will swoop by and pick you up for an escape soon!

Merry Christmas.

Pamela

 

Post a Comment

<< Home