Monday, November 27, 2006

The Chickens, They Are Mocking Me

Since my semi-recent post about knitting chickens, I swear that I am seeing them everywhere!

They're in the Hallmark store with the Christmas ornaments (and doesn't that mama chicken look H-A-P-P-Y):


They're clucking it up over at Amazon (and are so happy they aren't being released yet - pre-orders only):



Alright, they are knitt-ed, not knitt-ING chickens, but oh my word, they are CUTE.

There's even the Eglu from Omlet (check out the pink one!) At over $700, this may be a bit out of my budget range, but you can even order their chickens by mail. Now, I'd like to see THAT envelope!

I just realized that this is my 100th post! Wow - how'd that happen so quickly?! And instead of some monumental post or festive recognition, I concluded my first century talking about chickens! Here's hoping another hundred pass with just as much fun!!

5 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Blogger Charity said...

LOVE the knitting mama! :0)

 
At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A *chick* after my own heart...I haven't seen that ornament but you better believe I'm going to my local Hallmark tomorrow!

 
At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you like all fowl or just chickens? Here is a knitting turkey:
http://www.lionbrand.com/lbyarnblog5/

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

I saw that ornament at Hallmark and thought...hmm...I could get pregnant within a month or so.
Good lord knitting makes me do crazy things!! (not that I am going to get pregnant....goodness no...just entertained the thought...that was crazy enough)

 
At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't see an email link for you. If you're interested in attending a knitting retreat in VA in January, please email me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home