Friday, February 02, 2007

Mystery Crochet-A-Long

Found something fun here via Whip Up: it's a mystery CAL. I think I will be heavy on the "L" for "long" because I am a pokey crocheter. It'll be fun to see what comes of it.

I remember taking the Myers-Briggs test for the first time. My four-letter label translated to a love of starting new things, but not necessarily having any interest in finishing them. I wholeheartedly agree with that assessment, especially during this gray, sniffle-ridden time of year. Usually, I'm cautious about starting new things because I know that I'm not a fan of the finishing, the physical pressure of procrastinated completion. But not this time of year! I'm so much more likely to sign up for anything even remotely possible just to mix things up. I like starting new projects because I like the idea of a new start and a project almost literally pulling us along to a new situation. Can a craft project really change things? If it couldn't, would be involved in so many? And what would I be finishing up all summer if I didn't start all these crazy projects now?

What proejcts are you starting this month?

2 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Blogger Barbara said...

I need to commit to a project, but after knitting my sweater I feel not so much like committing to anything but mittens and short stuff. Kind of wandering aimlessly in knit world at the moment-- need something NEW!

 
At 3:12 AM, Blogger tpjewelry said...

Kauf und Verkauf von Gold in den thomas sabo Goldmarkt hat viel an Popularität gewonnen,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home