Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Looking A Lot Like Christmas

Eureka! The Internet issues have been resolved and I now have home access again (after 6 l-o-n-g months). So I hope to be able to get back to blogging again and let you see what we're up to around here.

Right now, we are in full Christmas production mode. Actually, we are starting the wind down as gifts are going out and the whirlwind of activity is wrapping up to give us time to enjoy the season. So here's what we're making (and enjoying ourselves!):

The kids made Peppermint Stripe soap ala Martha:



I cranked out 11 gift bags for my husband's office folks (each with Spiced Peanut Brittle, Reindeer Chow, and Cheese Things). Good snacking!



Here are two little gifts waiting for delivery to Pamela and Amy:



I forgot to take pictures, so can you help?

And here are the favors for my annual cookie swap on Saturday day, Spiced Chai Tea Latte spoons:



Loved the tags that my daughter helped to make:



She also helped with these for Dad's work:



And all of these are left to give (or eat!):



Filled with Reindeer Chow:



Cheese Things:



Spritz Cookies:



Spiced Peanut Brittle:



and Pecan Snowballs (my absolute favorite!):



Hope you all find something sweet in your stockings soon!

3 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger amy said...

when what to my wondering eyes should appear...

you're back!! so glad. quite picture happy I see.

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Madge said...

Mystery solved..I was wondering where you and your blog had disappeared to! the joys and woes of Country Life! Green Acres, huh? you and Eddie Albert, hahahaha

cookies look so yummy! Happy New Year

 
At 5:30 AM, Blogger watches lover said...

Good post,great blog.
Ugg boots, Ugg outlet, 70% off, Cheap ugg boots sale online
Free shipping, up to 70% off, welcome

 

Post a Comment

<< Home