Monday, May 26, 2008

Chicken Salad Recipe

By popular demand, here's the latest on the chick(ens).

The girls are enjoying their new waterer - don't they remind you of co-workers visiting around the water cooler?



I haven't suspended it yet because I can never sneak up on them while they are upstairs. They love the run so much they always seem to be down below.

Dandelion looks longingly at the nearly by field:



Marigold is making a perimeter check:



We introduced the chickens to grapes this afternoon. The chickens introduced us to their new game - steal the grape. See the grape in Petunia's mouth?



So funny to watch. They look like little clowns with bulb noses. I am so not telling them how good grapes are in chicken salad!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Blogger amy said...

so cute! so how did you know chickens like grapes? I mean, I KNOW how good they are in salad format, but the live chicken with grape I never would have guessed!

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Mom2fur said...

Your chickens are a riot. The photo of Petunia with the grape in her mouth gave me my laugh of the day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home