Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I'm in My Cups


I laughed when I saw my coffee cup the other morning. Is it telling that this was taken around 1 p.m.? Each time I got interrupted or paused to get something, I noticed that a little ring was left behind. Can you see how many rings this day had? Kind of like a tree, telling about its life by the story it leaves behind. This story is all about learning to read, figuring out math problems, internet research, catching up with friends, getting bills paid - just a regular life, but with lots of "rings".

2 Comments:

At 4:06 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

This analogy is sooo true..I love it and will forever think of you when sipping from my cuppa!

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger amy said...

lordy, lordy, mine would have a thousand if I didn't clutch it to me for the half hour it takes to drink it. don't mess with my coffee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home