Monday, July 21, 2008

Graduation

We had a graduate at our house this June - a furry one with four legs. Tubby graduated obedience class!

Here he is with his proud co-trainers getting used to his mortarboard:



He can be quite dashing when he cooperates:



And a little dickens when he doesn't:



His final exam was a little rough, but he made the cut! Here he is with his very patient teacher, Ms. Morgan. I honestly can't remember in recent history being so nervous about someone taking a test. Tubby was a completely different animal at PetSmart - absolutely distracted by every smell, so much so he wasn't motivated by snacks. Gasp! So you can imagine the challenges we were up against.




But you did it, Tub Man! Congratulations!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Blogger Mom2fur said...

Isn't Tubby a handsome boy? I love how he smiles for his photos!
I hope you can stop by my blog and say 'hi.' I'm trying to link to blogs in all 50 states, and today, you are one of my "Virginia" blogs!

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

Congratulations Tubby! What a handsome graduate you are.

Well done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home