Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Re-Entry

We made it back from London in one piece and I am trying to figure out which end is up.

Here are a few pictures to keep you distracted from my fuzzy-headedness:


Now that is some knittin'! Can you see the skirt? I'm sure she has a project in that bag. I was just happy she didn't notice me hurrying up behind her to snap this photo and whack me with it.



My wonderful friend scoped out a knitting stop for me. A whole knitting department in a multi-floor department store! Attention Macy's: get a clue! These samples were set out in such a cute display. Unfortunately, the yarns seemed mostly the same as home, but at twice the price due to the exchange rate, so I left all the lovely yarn on the shelves.

And speaking of shelves: check out the selection here:



Just PART of the giant wall of Rowan. I have never seen so much Rowan in one location. The color selection for each type of yarn just blew me away.



And now I'm off to figure out what meal we should be eating...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Blogger Charity said...

Wow, that really is some knitting! And the yarn.... oh, I have to look away. :0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home