Thursday, March 20, 2008

Welcome Spring!

I hope you are enjoying the first day of Spring! My daughter is especially happy about the warming weather that brings all things budding and blooming. She constantly creates collages out of found loveliness and brings them to me at any time of the day.




Here a part of a turtle shell is adorned with periwinkle blooms and hemlock branchlets.

And if I receive one of these creations earlier on in the day, it is bound to be added to or altered as subsequent finds bend her artistic vision. Notice the addition of the found egg shell, which later became stuffed with tiny pink flower buds:





Or maybe she's just bored and piles up stuff to get a smile out of me. Either way, they warm my heart and I just love them.


And I thought you might like them too.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Blogger amy said...

precious. I love the little eggshell, a happy sign of new life!

 
At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

of NBA Rookie winter boots,of the Month honors, and Ecco Casual Shoes.was elected in mid-season All-Star Game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home