Friday, February 15, 2008

Workin' It

My poor husband is perpetually cold. And is intent on losing every hat I knit for him. So when I saw a skein of Lion Brand Chunky in the clearance bin at Hancock, I knew he was worth the $1.50.

Here is my husband in his native habitat (his office):



I'm grooving on the reverse stockingnette highlighting the decreases on hats. Here I decreased the whole way and really like the rippliness, especially with such a bulky yarn.





Now THAT is a substantial hat. Work it, baby!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Blogger amy said...

oh Timmy, my kindred, cold-extremitied spirit. looks fabulous and so much more than $1.50!

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Charity said...

Looks very cozy! :0)

 
At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there, ragrug making friend--i hope you don't mind, but i've tagged you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home