Thursday, February 14, 2008

I Heart Valentine's Day

I thought I'd share a few sweet hearts from my daughter's recent party to celebrate today.

Heart-shaped pizza crusts:



Heart-shaped cake:



Exhuberantly decorated heart cookies:



And one last view before the party started (see the purses in the background?):



Have you ever seen Sandra Lee of Semi-Homemade Cooking on Food TV? She is a model-perfect perky woman who always decorates her kitchen to match the theme of her menu. Are you kidding me? Who decorates their kitchens to match a menu? (See the heart garland in the window?)



Maybe I'll start growing tall, thin, and blond next?

Happy Valentine's Day!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger amy said...

you forgot the part about her surgical enhancement!

looks like you had a GREAT party. so thoughtful and, well, just perfect.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

How delightful! The house looks perfectly charming! I hope the birthday girl is continuing to feel better.

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Madge said...

you are beautiful the way you are...don't change a thing!!!...seems your body is doing just fine by you so far...
now you could always dye your hair a shade of eggplant or shocking red....that might add to your creative touch

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Its so lovely! Really. And I love the color of spouses hat. He can certainly WORK IT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home