Tuesday, January 01, 2008



It's been a day of housekeeping here today, both real and virtual, mostly centered around getting 2007 tucked away. The cleaning elves are hard at work and I've cleverly stalled tax prep and file maintenance by focusing on getting our pictures from 2007 organized.

I've double checked my digital photos and completed uploading the year to Snapfish. We have a back-up drive we use, but I like that Snapfish is our back-up back up. We have photos from back to 2000 there and if anything ever happens to our negatives of hard drives, I'm covered. Somehow I managed to skip August and November this year, but after catching everything up, I ordered the remaining prints from 2007. Now I'm ready for any emergency scrapbooking retreats!


I also double-checked my completed project photos and finished uploading them to my Flickr Finished Objects albums. I started this blog to help me remember what projects I've done and what I used to get there. More of my "real" life has crept in - along with the kids - but I still like to think of this as my knitting and crafting blog. And since Flickr is all photos, it is a great way to capture the year.

Check out what I've been up to with my Finished Objects 2007 photo album. And if that link actually worked, you can also check out Finished Object 2006.

One discovery I've made is that several projects have scooted out the door without being photographed. I see a new year's resolution in the making...

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

Congratulations on the bevy of 2007 knitting. I look forward to 2008 knitting with you!

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Charity said...

That's a great FO album! Happy New Year! :0)

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Alycia in Va. said...

Happy New Years! I too am in the midst of cleaning and re-creating. My blog for Alex crashed and can't be updated, so it's back to the drawing board I go. Wishing you and your family a great 2008, it's looks like new years eve at your place was a blast!

Alycia W.

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

I love her socks! What a cutie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home