Sunday, July 02, 2006

Re-Entry

We're back home briefly - and had a great time at the beach. At my kids' ages, it is hard to not have a blast at the beach. They were in the ocean or the pool the entire time we were at Virginia Beach, a fact that amazed me even as I kept one eye on them.



The other eye was on my knittin'! This is my favorite picture - the colors match the ocean - and the tiki bar at the pool. Great Shirley Temples! Ah, pool knitting!

Knitting cotton on the beach is (as my friend Pam would say) fabulous! A little water, a little sand - no worries. And it felt so cool and light. Perfect summer knitting! Here is the first square again after it got dipped in the Atlantic Ocean. As my nephew-to-be is in California, I thought this would be kind of a fun blankie fact.



Here's how much yarn I had left after my fourth square using this color. That's a shortie needle (8"?). Now that's close!


I'm holding off on pictures of the squares I've completed until I finish them ALL. [If you want to see picture after picture after picture of sqaures, check out the
KAL.] I will let you know I am on my 5th square and you'll get see another one to celebrate an upcoming holiday. Oh, the suspense!

We topped off our visit with a run to the Purple Cow. Insert requisite tongue picture here!


3 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger Madge said...

The beach looks wonderful, so glad you had a good time. I hope the purple cow tasted as purple and good as it looks.

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting. I'm glad there's someone out there who thinks the Coin Channel is as absurd as I do! *L* BTW, I LOVE the Purple Cow purple tongues! Glad you got a photo.

 
At 3:43 AM, Blogger 2011bagnews said...

One of the more miu miu matelasse bag affordable and versatile pieces from the miu miu borse collection of Miu miu luxury handbags for fall 2008 is the Monogram kfjgcxy0fsd canvas Boubourg, miu miu swallow shoes which is a classically designed tote bag with shiny brass hardware and the brown and tan classic signature print. Bear in mind that miu miu glitter shoes is the one you will probably have to hold for the entire night. miu miu satin platform pumps Therefore, it is more than important to ensure that Miu miu handbags are not only beautiful to look at, but also comfortable to hold.Another thing that you will need to consider when choosing miu miu purse sale an Miu miu handbags is the size. Do not choose an Miu miu handbag that is incredibly large, instead pick the one that is large enough to accommodate a number of essential items you want to carry with you.
Features of the luxury handbag from Miu miu include textile shoulder straps, miu miu jeweled ballet flats textile bands with leather piping down the sides, a front flat pocket, golden round studs, textile lining.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home