Saturday, June 10, 2006

Farmer's Market

Had a fine time this morning shopping at the Goochland County Farmer's Market. Maybe it was becasue I went solo, or maybe because it was so cute, but I had fun looking over all the spring veggies for sale. Here's what I came home with:



I got the carrots because the kids selling it were so cute. The squash should be for dinner tomorrow night. The zinnias reminded me that I forgot to plant some for the ultimate summer bouquets. And the honey is for an experiment. I read somewhere that a teaspoon of local honey a day will help desensitize you to pollen allergies. My kids got hit hard this spring, so I'll try anything. I think they'll like the new medicine!

I'm now off to populate the chair in the background, try to start a new knitting project, and hope for Squngee excitement!

1 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Nice veg! Nice string bag! Did you make it? im asking b/c I made one myself and I use it a lot, its handier than I expected.

Thanks for the squngee tip. That's a WINNER!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home