Friday, May 26, 2006

Continental Cranking

I splurged for the Knitting Korner's continental how to DVD. I figure that since I can't seem to find more time to knit and I can't go any faster with my current style, I'll try continental. Nenah, the teacher, is a hoot! It's like my own little knitting class. I've been concentrating on just the knit stitch right now and I'm cranking along!



I whipped up this washcloth (Peaches and Cream) in one day following along with Nenah. It's a very fancy pattern that I came up with - cast on my age (the number is NOT 73 as my daughter thinks), then knit until I made a square. Look for it on Knitty soon!

At this rate, I might break into the increase/decrease and purl sections this weekend. What a continental goober I am!

4 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger DustBunniesCanWait said...

Welcome to the club :D Bossy thinks I'm 78 while daddies only 5.

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger Mary said...

I want to learn continental too, so I can knit faster. I'm signed up for the Nancie Wiseman class in September at Got Yarn. Congrats on your private lesson! :-)

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger  said...

Realizing he might have dug himself in there,Microsoft Office 2010the general emphasized that Office 2010he had spent some time as a junior Office 2007officer working "very closely Microsoft Officewith the Israeli air force" and that heMicrosoft Office 2007had found that "more cosmopolitan,Office 2007 key liberal version of the Israeli population" Office 2007 downloadto be just chock full Office 2007 Professionalof that sort of "goodwill" necessary Windows 7to give a bunch of land back Microsoft outlook 2010to the Palestinians.

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger britney sayers said...

http://www.fishingcostaricaexperts.com/
 
Costa rica Fishing

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home