Friday, May 26, 2006

Continental Cranking

I splurged for the Knitting Korner's continental how to DVD. I figure that since I can't seem to find more time to knit and I can't go any faster with my current style, I'll try continental. Nenah, the teacher, is a hoot! It's like my own little knitting class. I've been concentrating on just the knit stitch right now and I'm cranking along!



I whipped up this washcloth (Peaches and Cream) in one day following along with Nenah. It's a very fancy pattern that I came up with - cast on my age (the number is NOT 73 as my daughter thinks), then knit until I made a square. Look for it on Knitty soon!

At this rate, I might break into the increase/decrease and purl sections this weekend. What a continental goober I am!

2 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger DustBunniesCanWait said...

Welcome to the club :D Bossy thinks I'm 78 while daddies only 5.

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger Mary said...

I want to learn continental too, so I can knit faster. I'm signed up for the Nancie Wiseman class in September at Got Yarn. Congrats on your private lesson! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home