Monday, March 30, 2009

F.O. Report - Orange Hat

I made the mistake of introducing my kids to Malabrigo, and now nothing else quite compares for a good, warm hat. I don't mind buying it and love knitting with it, but I don't like it so much when they accidentally wind up in the wash (= toddler felted cap). So imagine my delight when I finally made it the Yarn Lounge to pick up some yarn for myself (gasp!) and saw Malabrigo in my son's favorite color!



Hats are SO fun to knit. This Ann Norling pattern is just such a simple classic, fits infants to adults and covers lots of gauges - I loved it so much after seeing a sample at the Yarn Lounge that I bought two copies by mistake. (If anyone needs a good pattern - leave a comment this week and I'll randomly select the winner!



Still talking, that boy is. I had to answer a question the other day with "Honey - I don't know - I stopped listening 10 minutes ago". The mother-of-the-year award is still open, isn't it?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:04 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Am I too late for the extra pattern? I would love to try a hat! (or if you have a tea cozy, that would work too... :) ) Miss you, hope you got the postcards...keep an eye out for them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home