Friday, January 09, 2009

So Sweet!



We made a trip to check out Two Sweet today. As soon as I walked in, I felt like I was in an "after" makeover on Peter Perfect, but with less sideburns. The store is gorgeous! As were all the individual domed cake plates featuring the day's cupcake menu. While sorely tempted by the Key Lime, I went for the Chocolate Chocolate. The kids opted for Fluffernutter and our friend wound up with the White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Cupcake. Check out the menu descriptions under their menu listing if you want to start drooling on your keyboard!

What a delicious assortment. That's it - for every birthday, anniversary, or holiday, THIS is what I want to see:


The cupcakes are large, but mostly due to the mound of icing.



Our friend had no problems chowing down.



What a sweet Friday!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

Now that's a Phun Phriday!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home