Friday, January 09, 2009

Really, I Do Still Knit

It's true - I still knit! Just way slower and with more distractions (like re-reading the Sue Grafton Alphabet mystery series - seemed like a fun idea this summer, but man has it cut into my evening knitting time).


Carpal tunneling went well, so I am trying to pick back up where I left off with some oldies, but goodies. The best of the best is the Mitt-A-Long:




How long ago did we start this, Pam? A year at least. Anyway, Pam has discovered the secret to life by way of fair isle and we've both gotten re-energized. I think that I am almost half-way done on the first mitten? I've found tons of mistakes, but I am looking at this as a technical practice piece. If I get a wearable mitten out of it, great; but if all else fails, they'll make a fun Christmas decoration.




Now that I've posted all of this, I'd better take less than another year to finish!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

Reading?!?!? Where are your priorities?

So glad you're back on the yarn wagon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home