Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Pictures - Part II

Since Blogger wouldn't let me load any more photos on my last post, I have a couple more I hope you'll let me share.

More favorite memories:

Visiting the Olympic Park in Park City (that's a real person practicing aerials off a ramp into a pool!):



Mt Littlest Olympian:




Fountains at the Mormon Temple Square (do these really only go off for wedding pictures? One's going on to the left and capturing all my daughter's attention):




And my favorite, a family hike on the last evening capped off by a lot of rock throwing. We climbed in a National Park and visited a mine and we strictly forbidden in both places to climb - but not here:


Heavenly!

And now, back to regularly scheduled programming!

2 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Blogger Madge said...

Wonderful pictures!!!! I'm puttin' the beehive state on my list of places to visit.....it is beautiful.
You all looked like you had a great time and the weather was good.
I always wondered how those snowboarders got so good with those aerials without breaking more than their necks.
Thanks for sharing.

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Mary said...

I agree - great pics! I had no idea they convert the bottom of the ski ramp to a pool in the summer -- what a great idea! Year-round use!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home