Friday, March 31, 2006


Produce Post

Never in my wildest (or most boring) dreams did I ever think that I would take a picture of produce, post it on the Internet, and people would see it. But, that being said, I wanted my friend Madge to know that we have purty food stuffs right here in the ol' USA. And - no poop!
(Interesting that you need to sweep your stoop, but not remove poop from your eggs in Germany!)

I have never seen such beautiful sweet potatoes. Was it because they were White or because they are fresh and local? Who knows, but they were grrrreat!

1 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger Madge said...

They are the most beautiful and delicious sweet potatoes in the world!Eastern Shore VA yum, yum.I will miss them. Eat plenty for me! Remember the butter, it makes them more nutritious. really...
Yea, the eggs may be poppy on the outside, but are the most golden yellow inside. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home