Friday, March 17, 2006

Hooray for Storm Doors!


I was so pleased to discover that by opening my front door and the front closet, I have the perfect distance to hang a hank of yarn for winding. I don't need no stinkin' swifter! Well, actually I do, so I am very glad to have a friend who is happy to share! But for one hank - the door set up is perfect. As windy and chilly as it was yesterday, this couldn't have happened without the storm door.

I was even more pleased to see that Holly Spring Home Spun (also know by me as Spring Sprung - I can't get the name straight!) had mailed me another hank of this yummy Art Yarns Supermerino. The two I had weren't adding up to a full scarf with Amy's Scarf pattern. Two skeins = only 30" length. To save a drive, I asked them to ship it to me. Hoping one more would do the trick and killing time waiting for the yarn, I looked over the pattern again. AHA! Amy used Ultramerino and two 100 g skeins (188yds). I'm using (total) three 50g skeins (104 y each) of the Supermerino. Maybe I should have noticed this a bit earlier! Any way, the needles will be cranking to get this one done - because I can wear it now. Love this yarn (even if it's not the right one!).

3 Comments:

At 3:02 AM, Blogger weddingdresses said...

The Power Balance bracelet is made of pure surgical grade silicone that is extremely durable. Its stretch feature optimizes users' comfort level. It comes equipped with two, visible power balance holograms and this sporty and stylish bracelet goes with everything.

Specification:

Silicone Power Balance Wristband Bracelet
The band made of 100% silicone rubber
With 2 visible hologram disks for balance power,waterproof.

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger  said...

Realizing he might have dug himself in there,Microsoft Office 2010the general emphasized that Office 2010he had spent some time as a junior Office 2007officer working "very closely Microsoft Officewith the Israeli air force" and that heMicrosoft Office 2007had found that "more cosmopolitan,Office 2007 key liberal version of the Israeli population" Office 2007 downloadto be just chock full Office 2007 Professionalof that sort of "goodwill" necessary Windows 7to give a bunch of land back Microsoft outlook 2010to the Palestinians.

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger britney sayers said...

http://www.fishingcostaricaexperts.com/
 
Costa rica Fishing

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home