Monday, March 06, 2006



Amy's Scarf

I forgot to take pictures of our field trip to Holly Spring Homespun, but I did remember to shop! I picked up two skeins of Art Yarns for a scarf design by my friend Amy. The color of this yarn is so rich - kind of reminds me of the inside of a fruit cobbler - maybe raspberry and blackberry?

I started swatching yesterday and noticed that the yarn coordinates with the tulips on our kitchen table. (Given by a friend - just because - Yay for random acts of kindness!) So here's my artistic swatch shot. After seeing this picture - I think I know why I am so surprised by my final projects - could they be any smaller?! Somehow from this tiny display, I decided on using #6 needles and they have proven to be a good choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home