Monday, November 12, 2007

The Killing Fields

We're under attack! We came home this afternoon to an invasion. Can you see the fierce invaders?



Need a closer look?



Fierce, indeed!

The first lady bug or two was alright, but when we realized that the front porch was crawling with hundreds of them - yuck! We hustled inside to discover that several had made it inside. I don't mind bugs outside so much, but when they are in my home, and especially when they are near my kitchen - it's an all out war.



After a few squirts of Raid, the casualties started piling up.

I'll gladly pay double the market rate for organic milk, but have no qualms about hosing down the kitchen area with Raid. Go figure.

2 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger Sarah-potterknitter said...

My studio gets millions of them, we had an invasion this week just before it rained. My dog is a big help in clean up! Ever been bitten? It hurts like a bee sting. Luckly they don't do that often, in my experience only when they get squished into my clothes.

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger craftytammie said...

we were under attack too! at first i was all, aww, ladybugs, but like you, when they invaded my home, when they began to congregate on my bedroom ceiling, that was it for me. i sucked them up with the vacuum and put them out with the trash. too funny, i posted about them also!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home