Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Progress

With all the moving excitement and the general stash-busting around here, knitting time has been scarce. I have finally gotten into the Argosy groove and can make progress instead of constantly backtracking. The good thing about going back is that if you do it enough, you can't go back any more and get to start all over again!



Here is my progress to date. I have two skeins of Hempathy and this is about a third of the way into the scarf, but since my productivity has soared (to a full crawl!), I'm hoping that I am at least half done.

I added a picture of my shoot location for the iris fans I know (and this is the small bed!).



Doesn't the scarf look a lot like a caterpillar?

1 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

The first thing I thought of when I looked at this was a worm. LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home