Wednesday, May 02, 2007

For Sale

The Half by Half de-stash came at just the right time, because:



We're moving! We found a really cute house (about 7 miles west of here) totally by chance and life has been a complete whirlwind ever since. I saw an email post about the house and 12 days later (really!) we accepted an offer on our house. We went from zero to sixty in 12 days; my head is still spinning! Luckily we'll have about three weeks to move and it will all be over by the end of June.

One of the final selling steps left was the house inspection that happened yesterday. Imagine my surprise/horror when I stepped out of my house to see this:



Here's a close-up:



Ack! Our poor neighbors had a complete sewage line failure and had to replace it. I hope the inspector and the buyers didn't notice. I closed all the window treatments on that side of the house - do you think that fooled them?

If you want to join us out in the country, the neighbor's house is still up for grabs!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home