Friday, March 06, 2009

Busy Times

I looked up from the chaos of our life recently and the titles of my daughter's readers caught my eye:




So if we're not busy enough now, there's more ahead! Our schedule is jam-packed with the fun and the ordinary, working on school and life, and just enjoying this hectic season of life. Most of our commitments will be winding down by April, so we're at the tail-end of it all.

In the meantime, I'll try (really hard!) to update you with all the goings on around here. I have lots of pictures at the ready. So keep your fingers crossed that the computer doesn't freak out anymore, that the snows don't block the Internet satellite, and that I slow down long enough to let you see what we've been up to.
"See" you soon!

2 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger Charity said...

It seems like we're all sunk into busy times right now! Glad to see you had a chance to give us a little update. :o) Looking forward to the pictures!

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Alycia in Va. said...

Looking forward to playing catch up with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home